Ala2 gini rupa kek yang nameeroslan haplod lam FB dia tp xde jumpa resepi. So pas google2, jumpa la serepi yang tunjuk secara detail cam ni. Sangat sesuai utk saya yg tak reti buat kek... heheh
serepi credit to [ ZOOMYUMMY.COM ]
I am very happy to introduce to you the newest addition to my cheesecake collection.
It’s a Polka Dot Cheesecake!
Isn’t it like the most adorable idea ever?
And besides that, it really is a gorgeous treat – the texture is just perfect and the flavor is out-of-this-world delicious. Yummy!
If you’d like to make your own polka dot cheesecake, then I sure have all the necessary details for you…
This is what we need.
1. To begin, preheat the oven to 300 °F (150 °C).
2. Grease an 8-inch (20 cm) springform pan and line it with parchment paper.
3. In a small bowl, combine the graham crumbs, sugar (2 tbsp), cocoa…
… and melted butter.
Use a fork to combine all the ingredients.
4. Press the mixture into the pan.
5. Then beat the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add the sugar (1/2 cup – 100 grams). Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
6. Add the eggs, one at a time, on low speed.
7. Add the vanilla and sour cream. Scrape the sides of the bowl one more time and beat until smooth.
8. Reserve 1/2 cup (120 ml) of the cheesecake filling and set aside (!).
9. Melt the 2 oz (60 grams) of dark chocolate in a bowl placed over a pot of barely simmering water (or in a microwave on low temperature).
10. Stir the reserved 1/2 cup (120 ml) of cream cheese filling into the melted chocolate.
Just like this.
11. Pour the plain batter into the pan.
12. To make the dots, you will need a pastry bag fitted with a round tip. Fill the pastry bag with the chocolate cheesecake mixture.
13. Gently press the tip of the bag into the smoothed out plain cheesecake and squeeze the bag forming a dot. Place dots all over the cheesecake until the chocolate mixture is used up.
14. Place in the oven and bake for 1 hour. Turn off the oven and with the oven door slightly ajar, leave the cheesecake in the oven for an additional 1 hour.
15. Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack. Run a knife around the inside edge of the pan to loosen the cheesecake.
16. Refrigerate for about 12 hours. Freeze if you wish for about 1 hour before cutting. Use a knife dipped in hot water to help when cutting.
Enjoy, dear friends!
This is a dream on a plate!
(This amazing recipe was adapted from bakersdaughter.typepad.com. To print the recipe, just click the print icon below this post.)